Here I am!! Ya'll excited? Let's think...what is new in the land of Melissa?
1. So excited for January 20, 2008. Yeah for Obama winning the election. I hope that he comes through with all his promises.
2. I had an eye doctor appointment yesterday to get new glasses. I am getting bi-focals :( Thank Goodness there is no line in them! Hopefully I will get used to them quickly.
3. Took Nicholas to see Madagascar II. Definitely a must see! It is hilarious!
4. I'm trying to get in the Christmas spirit. Got started on my shopping. It seems like it is coming up so soon!!!
5. Still battling an inner ear infection. Going to call the doctor tomorrow and see if he has another course of action. His first one doesn't seem to be helping at all.
6. Jason and I will be celebrating our 2-year anniversary (this time around) on Tuesday.
7. I bought a new cell phone. LOVE it! It is on that slides 2 different ways...one for phone, one for keyboard for texting. I am a big text-er (?) , so I'm lovin' it!
8. I got a new yankee candle....Candied Apple. Yum!!!!
Think that is about it for now. I'm going to go try to scrap a layout! Hope all is well with all of you!!!