Friday, December 24, 2010

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas...

Christmas Eve already. WOW. I can't believe it. We're headed out to do a little grocery shopping...gotta get stuff to make cookies for Santa! Other than that, it's a stay at home kind of day. Nicholas is bouncing off the walls, as I'm sure most kids are! I remember how excited I used to get when I was a child. Couldn't wait to get up on Christmas morning and tear into all the gifts! I love just looking at the happiness in his eyes every Christmas morning! Makes every second of preparation worth it!

I sat down and scrapped a layout this morning while I drank my coffee. Nothing more relaxing than a cup of joe and scrapbooking! Love it!!! I used Lily Bee papers on this layout. Except for the music sheet...that is Echo Park. The bling is Zva Creative, which my girl, Jillian Cassity, sent to me for Christmas! Love it! The flower is from the "Jovial" line from Basic Grey. The letters are from October Afternoon's "Schoolhouse" line. Thanks for taking a peek!

Not sure if I will get to blog tomorrow or not, as it is Christmas Day and Nicholas' birthday. Yes, he is turning 9 on Christmas Day. Sigh, where has the time gone? So, in case I don't ....I want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas...from my family to yours!

Much love!!!

No comments: