Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Love Is All Around You...

With Valentine's Day only a few days away, I'm feeling the romantic side of myself coming through. Still haven't decided what I am going to get Jason. Maybe the same ol' ....cologne, boxers, roses, etc. Who knows?!?!? Better question is...what will Jason get me? LOL. Yeah, I said it out loud. We all know Valentine's Day is more about the woman. His best to date was a night away in Philadelphia. He had flowers, a bottle of our favorite wine, a teddy bear and a Tiffany's necklace for me. Aaah, the romance. Definitely does begin to fade after the first couple years. I mean, he's still romantic, but not like he was. LOL ...guess he figures he got me now! And, he's right.

I am still anxiously awaiting my tax return to hit the bank account. I have a good bit of it spent already. I decided that I am going to buy a Canon Rebel. Yep, I'm doing it. It's a whole lotta camera, but I think I will be okay. I love the pictures it takes! I think the shots with water involved are the ones that amaze me the most. So much detail...it's like you are right there. I can't wait! I also have a HUGE shopping cart of scrappy goodness waiting for me to submit! Lots of new Prima....beautiful bling and flowers! EEK! I am going to try to hold out until some of the new paper collections hit the site before I order. Can't wait to get my hands on the new Echo Park "For the Record" line! So lovely!!!! Love a couple of the new Bo Bunny lines and the new Crate Paper, too! Gah...it's gonna be a big order!!! Oh well, CHA only happens twice a year. LOL

Was glad to see the Green Bay Packers win the SuperBowl. I didn't do anything exciting for the game. Just watched it here at home. It was definitely a good game. Enjoyed the commercials, too. Wasn't so impressed with the half-time show. But, you'll have this. Not to mention our National Anthem being completely botched up....WOW!

Anywho....I'm leaving you with 3 Valentine's Day cards I made...

Made this one using Bo Bunny's "Crush" line, some Prima bling and flowers. This just may be the card I give Jason...not sure yet.

AAAH...why is it doing that again? I thought it was done flipping images on me. Oh well, you will have to pretend this card is the right way. Used Fancy Pants "Love Birds" on this one. These papers are just too cute for words!


Last, but not least...made this one with Echo Park's "Be Mine" line. Love, love, love these papers! Again, some prima bling and flower!

Off to scrap some more....maybe a layout today? Who knows, but definitely feeling creative (:

Until next time....

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are BEAUTIFUL my dearest! I love love love love the layers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sharon Fritchman said...

Adorable cards! I love all three of them!!! TFS!