Saturday, January 22, 2011

Banana Fana Fo Fana....Banana!!

Happy Saturday! It is a bone-chilling 8 degrees here right now! Brrr! Well, gives me a good excuse to stay in the house and scrapbook! Yay!! I am so over this winter thing. Every few days we are getting some form of winter precipitation...snow, freezing rain, sleet, YUCK! I take every nasty word I said about how hot this past summer was. EVERY SINGLE ONE. A girl can't take much more of this. Anywho...what's been going on. Nicholas and I both had and recovered from the stomach flu. WOW...what a rough 30 hours we both had to deal with. Almost wish we would have had it at the same time! Poor kid, turns around 3 days later and has a double ear infection. He's on amoxicillin, which he loves. Heck, so do I! Love, love, love that pink stuff!

I got my w2's in the mail this week. Can't wait to get my taxes done. Love the *extra* money. I think I am going to buy a new computer. This one is quite a few years old, and I don't know how much longer it will keep on truckin'. The only thing I am not super excited about is Windows 7. I love Windows XP. But, it is what it is. Maybe I will really end up liking it. Not sure what else I'll do with the money. I'm sure there is at least a video game or ten out there that Nicholas would like to have (:

Can't really think of anything else right now. It is super cold (as I mentioned already) and super early. The first cup of coffee hasn't done its magic yet! Cannot leave without posting the layout that I did a few days ago:
This is a pic of Nich on his first day of soccer practice back in '08. He was 6 in this picture. He was so excited to be playing soccer and to be part of the team!
Used Crate Paper's "school spirit" papers and chipboard on this. Love how fun and bright these papers are! The tag is Maya Road...love her stuff! Little bit of Tim Holtz distress ink pads and voila...we have a layout!!

Off to my scrapbook table!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend (o:

Until next time...

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee this!! I love love love the layers and the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

ohh i want a new pooter!! Luckyyy! Mine is about 4 years old and starting to suck BAD. we dont get a tax return, we always have to pay a butt load of taxes, laaame. I looove your lo!